Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

last week in vegas....

our last week in vegas was bitter sweet.... i was excited to see chris after 5 weeks... but very sad to leave my mom and family.  she has been my shopping partner forever and we have fun going to ross and trying on hideous dresses till you find that one gem... we also loved going to olive garden at least once a month with grandpa sam and meesha and gigi and my mom... grandpa sam mom and i went one last time the thursday before i left.. it was fun as always and grandpa had fun saying his little good byes to daniel vern.  i know grandpa is really going to miss this little guy of ours...


we also spent a lot of time with amanda since she was staying at my moms for a couple days.  she was so cute and just wanted to play with daniel the whole time.  it was fun staying at my moms since our apartment was completely empty and our stuff was moving across the country... my mom also got a big kick out of watching daniel eat because he half cries the whole time if you dont put food in his mouth fast enough...


here's our empty apartment and them taking my car away to meet us in NC.


it was a good week and i tried my best not to cry as my mom left me at the airport... i just walked away fast... goodbye las vegas... hope to see you soon!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment