Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

33-35 weeks...


we are in the final countdown... and i am feeling more and more ready... we aren't totally prepared yet and still need a lot of things for the baby, but mentally i am ready and my body is definitely ready!!! my face for sure is ready.  i love the poofy shape it has taken on :)  my health has been good and my blood pressure had been normal my last couple appointments so thats all good news.  my doctor still doesn't think i'll male it to my due date... partially since the baby is so huge he nowhere to go anymore.  here are some other things going on...

- my hips are sore... particularly my right hip.  sometimes while sleeping it just aches.
- my rips are way sore and this is because my little buddy has nestled his bum into my ribs and he stretches and pushes into them all day long, but the time night rolls around i'm sore and ready to lay down.  
- i am having all sorts of dreams various things having to do with the baby and nursing him and taking care of him... luckily i haven't had anymore dreams about him coming out with multiple heads... that one was just freaky.
- i am sleeping a little better because i am just so tired i am not waking up every 2 hours to go to the bathroom... it is stretching to more like 3-4 hours which is a nice change.
- every couple nights i do get hit with insomnia but since chris is such a heavy sleeper i can just turn on the tv no big deal and entertain myself for a couple hours.
- i now officially weigh more than my husband. never thought the day would come but here we are... haha oh well.  he is very supportive and nice and tells me how wonderful and beautiful i am... which helps :)

i am really excited and for the most part doing really well... just a typical uncomfortable pregnant woman.  we did get some big things done... like registering for baby gifts and registering at the hospital.  we are still working on insurance for the little guy and a pediatrician but i'm not worried about either of those things.  

i also decided to cut my hair... for many reasons:  wanting a change, getting too tired to blow dry my hair, thinking it will just be easier for me to do short hair.  i loved my long hair and thought it was really pretty, but i like the sassyness of my new short hair and how easy it is to dry.  it was the longest it has ever been in my life and now its gone... so long friend :)



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I love your new hair cut. My only weight goal when pregnant (both times) was to not weigh more than my husband... But I passed him up both times! That's what we get for marrying these stinkin' skinny guys! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mar- you look FANTASTIC! You've got the glow! Hang in there... you're almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, old roomie! I am so glad you are doing well. Congratulations on the baby! You will be a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete