Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

cucumbers... really??

apparently i have to add cucumbers to the list of fruits i can't eat. why do all these fruits have to look and act like vegetables?? its just cruel to someone who is allergic and too dumb to know the difference between a fruit and a vegetable (yep that's me i'm talking about)... it became apparent to me after eating a salad for 4 days in a row this week and getting a really bad stomach ache after.... it finally donned on me... what is giving me a stomach ache? have i changed something in my eating habits? oh yeah!!! duh... i added cucumber slices to my salad.... now i just feel dumb.


on another note... i got all A's!!!! go me! its my first full semester of grad school and between church calling, dating someone new, and school i was able to pull off getting all A's!! i'm really glad... especially to get an A in the most ridiculously difficult and time consuming class... which by the way i wasn't actually required to take for my degree (this came about from really bad information on my acceptance letter.... but thats a whole other issue that just makes me mad so i'm going to stop talking about it)... but i got an A! woo hoo! mom took sam out to dinner for getting good grades this week, but i had class so i didn't get to go... she said she would take me next week after i finish this summer class... i'm sure chris can come too... considering he got good grades too ... whoo hoo for us. here are a few other pics from this month...




we went out to logandale to watch our friend aaron ride some bulls... we definitely stuck out as city people....



this was from my best friend jared's wedding on may 1st... they had the reception at a nursery which made for some really beautiful decorations... including this archway :)

3 comments:

  1. Can I come to your good grades dinner? I had a baby...does that count for anything???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pix! congrats on school. I know new men can distract you, especially when they are spillers'!

    ReplyDelete