Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

october fest...

this month has come and gone... i can't even remember all that has happened... the beginning of the month we went to beaver for our semi annual trip to watch our church's general conference... highlights of that trip.... 



chris had a ball vacuuming up flys... they kept coming back... haha... its just that time of year...  i also enlisted the help of my chris to help me make a movie for one of my classes... its silly but we had fun...


i got an "a"... haha my mom got a mac... and it's been fun figuring out how to work all the different programs. i have been working on school and what not, but have found time to have fun doing a little wedding planning and such... i have been playing with my hair trying out different things... i know i want to wear it back in a low bun or curls of some sort... here's one do i did... i copied it out of a magazine... i'm going to have my awesome hair girl do my hair for the wedding... no stress that way... but i like to play with hair and figure things out for myself too...

then this last weekend jeff and stevie came out to visit.  jeff played in a golf tournament with chris and their friend casey.. and they killed everyone... the next day at school they were totally giving chris a hard time for beating everyone so badly.. stevie and i had a fun day... we ran little errands and then had lunch and went out to watch the boys golf... i had never seen chris play for real.. and he's good... i can now believe him when he tells me he is.. haha i know nothing about golf and am really terrible.... so everything is impressive to me.













claire kept score for us ;) stevie and i wore matching outfits (not totally on purpose... although she got dressed first and i could have easily changed but was too lazy to decide on something else)   the whole weekend was fun even though chris woke me up at 6 am on a saturday to go watch more golf... haha but it was actually fun...


we are happy and doing really well... we are getting really close to setting an actual wedding date... but we will let you know the second we know... but it will most likely be in january!!!! yay!!! can't wait to be married to this awesome guy!!









1 comment:

  1. Oh Marilyn, what fun to read! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know half the things that Chris is up to. :) Your dental video turned out great...you've learned the Mac very well. I definitely want you to give me hair lessons one day. You did a lovely job...can't wait to see your wedding day style. So, Claire is already keeping score at golf...that precocious little granddaughter of mine! :)
    Happy Halloween and hope to see you at Thanksgiving!
    Love ya,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete