Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

daniel's blessing day...


we waited till graduation weekend to bless daniel in church.  we wanted chris' family to be able to come which worked out perfectly since they were all coming for graduation!



I had also decided to make daniel's blessing outfit and my mom gave me the brilliant idea to make it out of the fabric i have left over from my wedding dress my mom made for me.  it was tricky making this tiny outfit and of course my little man is tall and skinny so the outfit ended up being short and fat on him... hahaha i'm not an expert seamstress... but i'm learning and next time will figure out how to alter patterns.



sunday morning we got up and got him ready and  i was trying to time it perfectly where he would fall asleep at the beginning of sacrament and sleep through the whole thing... no luck. he cried. but luckily you couldn't hear it in the microphone at all... it was just loud for the men in the circle.

the circle included: Chris, Sam, Kelly, Grandpa Vern, Grandpa Virgil, Greg, uncle Dave, uncle david, and uncle stacy.

chris did a great job!! he had prepared and pondered all week and he said some really beautiful things!!

after we took some family pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment