Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

little christmas elves...

my family has had 4 babies born within 5 months of each other... so my sister got these really cute little outfits for them and we decided to have a little photo shoot at my house and then give them to our parents for christmas... which i still owe a few parents copies... (sorry!)  it was truly hilarious trying to get a good picture of these 4 little babies... they all smile but never at the same time and non sit unsupported yet.... but we still got some really cute pics.... I feel like i'm getting better at my photography skills all the time... and my photoshop skills.  thankful for friends that have shown me how to shoot manual... :)

here are the group shots and the cards i made them into...




here are the cute individual shots.... emily wanted hers of andrew under the christmas tree.. i think it turned out really cute 


here are the twins:





and these ones of david "loving" on andrew



No comments:

Post a Comment