Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Family Pics 2015...

this was our first time ever actually paying to have family pics done and i was so excited... our photographer is an awesome friend in the ward and i had seen lots of her work from my sister and brother's family pics and from various members of the ward who she had also photographed... so i knew she was awesome... and she really was.  the best part is she had no problem dealing with a stubborn 3 year old.  she was able to get some really beautiful pictures. it was really difficult for me to chose just a handful to share cause i love so many.  it was really tough deciding which ones to print to put on our wall at home, thanks again amy!!

Here are my favorite shots of daniel:








here's my favs of david:





Here's my fav's of us with the kids:










and my favs of me and chris:








No comments:

Post a Comment